Rules for All Games
- No damaging personal property or using physical force.
- The Game Master has the final say on the interpretation of these rules and on any disputes which may arise.
- You will be removed from the game if you are found to have created or altered a game weapon to resembles a real weapon. Don't paint your game weapons black. Game weapons resembling firearms must be brightly colored, there are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
- No breaking the law. This means no breaking and entering. Breaking and entering includes opening the door (even if it's unlocked) unless invited in.
Location Restriction Rules
- You must reside in the Game Area in order to play. See the map for the complete Game Area.
- You may not leave the Game Area for more than five consecutive days and must be present inside the Game Area for 70% of the game's duration. Basically, if you have a vacation or long business trip that will place you out of bounds for a large portion of the game you should wait until next round.
Safe Zone Rules
- No hits on a target when they are in their bedroom or bathroom and the door is closed. Wait it out if you like but these are personal spaces and thus off-limits.
- No hits on a target when they are at a location that requires their presence (not including game checkpoints). This means no hits at work, school, church, sporting events organized by a legitimate league (i.e. not pick-up), dentist/doctor appointments, jury duty, etc. You also may not eliminate a target while in one of these safe zones.
- You will play by the honor system and admit when you have been legitimately killed.
- You will not be a beyond the grave informant or accomplice. When you are dead you are dead.
- You will respect your target's last wish and honor it if possible.
- Assassins may collude with non-players, but only the target's assassin(s) may engage the target in combat. Non-players may act as a body double for an assassin but may not request a player's kill code and must reveal themselves as a decoy immediately if attacked with water.
- If you shoot an assassin who is not your target or your attacker you will be eliminated by the Game Master if you are reported.
- You may be removed from the game if you have zero eliminations after a period of time.
- The game may switch to Melee Mode at some point during the game at the discretion of the Game Master. At this time any assassin may eliminate any other assassin.
Game Event Rules
- Round Robin Assignment - Each assassin has one target, kill your target and get their target.
- Melee Assignment - Each man or woman for themselves, anyone can kill anyone.
- Camper Elimination - Remove all players without any kills.
Round Robin Rules
- Once your attacker has blown their cover you can defend yourself and eliminate them.
Water Weapon Rules
- Weapons must be liquid water and have a self-contained water supply. Examples of unacceptable weapons include (but are not limited to) snowballs, hoses, pressure washers, fire extinguishers, icicles, and sprinklers.
- There is no such thing as bullet-proof vests (i.e. rain jackets) but shields (umbrellas, for example) may be used.